The registration fee for international choirs is a one-time charge of €250.
The deadline for the registration for Festival Coros de Verão 2016 is 28 February 2018.
These fees are non-refundable and payable upon application to take part in the festival.
Choirs that send in their completed registrations before 31st December 2017 will get an early bird discount of €100 and only pay €150 for registration.
You can download the latest registration and information package here: FCV2017 Registration Form
Please note that individual festival fees still apply.
Every festival application must be accompanied by the items in the list below, failing which the application would not be considered complete.
- A short biography of the choir and conductor (each with a maximum of 15 lines or 1000 characters)
- Photograph of choir and conductor in high resolution (minimum file size of 1 MB)
- Recent choir performance video (YouTube or video files) as an audition for the outdoor performance showcase at Jerónimos Monastery. Selection is based on merit and decided for by an independent panel of choral clinicians.
- Completed application form
- Registration fees
Competition and Performance Repertoire
- List of choir's Competition Repertoire and Performance Time
- List of choir's Concert Performance Repertoire and Performance Time
Festival Fee (International Choirs)
The festival fee per person (including conductor, pianist and/or accompanying members of the group) is €75 and will include:
- Entrance to Full Day Competition at CCB
- 2 Concert Performances at Various Landmarks in Belém
- Mass Performance Workshop with Adjudicators
- Entrance to Opening, Closing Concerts and Concert at Jerónimos Monastery (standing tickets, seating allowed after all ticketed audience take their seats)
- Festival Guide for official programmes for the duration of the festival (4 days)
- Competition HD Video Recording of choir uploaded to Festival Coral de Verão YouTube Channel
- A collection of High Resolution Photographs of the choir (provided for download after festival)
- Festival Programme Book
- Official Festival Certificate (1 per competing category)
- Adjudicator’s Written Comments
Accommodation, Meals & Travel
All meals and travelling expenses (airfare, coach, transfers etc.) are to be borne by the participating choirs. Each choir is advised to take out the necessary insurance coverage to cover all third party risks.
You are also allowed to arrange your own accommodation if you wish to. Alternatively, you may want to approach the festival organisers to help with your hotel arrangements. Do indicate your preference on the registration form.
2-way Airport transfers are available for reservation at €390 (49-seater). If you require more than 1 bus, additional costs will apply.
Choral Workshop Fee (Optional)
Apart from the mass workshops included in the festival, participating choirs can choose to have a 45-minute workshop with any one of the festival adjudicators on 27th June 2016. This workshop has limited availability and is subject to a first-come first-served basis. There is a cover fee of €150 per choir.
Videography and Photography DVD (Optional)
HD Videography and Photography will be taken by our photographer throughout the festival. If you wish to have an original softcopy of all photographs and videos taken of your choir’s competition performance during the festival, you can purchase the full media from us at €190 and a download link will be given to you after post-production is complete. Do indicate your preference in the application form.